One of the key concerns of new migrants is settling in Australia and finding their way through the myriad of things to do, from buying a hoe to the simplest of things like choosing a phone plan, it can be very overwhelming.
At iEmigrate, our settlement team is comprised of people who have done the journey themselves and experienced firsthand what to expect. They genuinely understand what you may be experiencing.
Our services include:
· Welcoming you at the Airport
· Private Hire/ Taxi service from airport to your destination
· Arranging short term accommodation – fully furnished apartment / house/ hotel bookings
· SIM card purchase and internet services
· Securing long term accommodation
· Assistance with utility Connection
· Assistance and consultation on furniture purchase
· Registering your arrival with the State (for Business and State sponsored Skilled Visa holders)
· Providing orientation and education about Australian culture and available services
· Arrange furniture transfer from your country to Australia
The listed services are only parts of our services and we can tailor our services based on our clients need. You can use any of these services as a stand-alone service or a settlement package designed based on your specific needs.
To find out how we can help you contact us now or leave your contact details and we will contact you as soon as possible.