Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
This visa allows you to visit Australia as a tourist or business visitor or visit family members for 3, 6 or 12 months. You cannot work on the visitor visa, however you can study up to 3 months at your own cost.
Depending on the purpose of your visit, a visitor visa includes different streams, the following streams are the most common visitor visa streams.
· Tourist stream (Subclass 600)
· Business Visitor stream (Subclass 600)
· Sponsored Family stream (Subclass 600)
Eligibility criteria for the Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
The main criteria for this visa include:
· Have/ have access to enough money to fund your visit;
· Be a genuine visitor (i.e. stay in Australia temporarily and follow your visa conditions);
· Meet the Australian health and character requirement;
· For Sponsored Family Sponsor stream, you need to have a sponsor.
· For business Visitor stream, you need to have an invitation from the host company/business in Australia.
If you would like to discuss your visitor visa options with a Migration Lawyer, contact us now or leave your contact details and we will contact you as soon as possible.