Most certificate translations in Australia need to be carried out by a professional translator who has NAATI accreditation or recognition. NAATI stands for National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd.
The main criteria for this visa include:
• Be over 6 years of age;
• Be enrolled as a full-time student in a CRICOS-registered course
• Have the financial capacity to fund cost of your course and cost of living in Australia
• Have at least IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (you could still apply for student visa if you have an IELTS score 5 or 4.5, however for every 0.5 score, you are required to study at least 10 weeks of English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS);
• Have adequate health insurance;
• Be a genuine temporary entrant and leave Australia after finishing your studies;
• Meet Australian health and character requirements.